Are You Ready To Become A Homeowner?
– Am I ready to buy?
– How do I fix my credit so I can get a mortgage loan?
– Where do I get money for a down payment?
– Can I get a grant to help with closing costs?
– How can I get $15,000 to help buy a home?
This whole-day workshop will provide information on how qualified businesses owned by minorities, women, and service-disabled veterans (otherwise known as diverse business enterprises – DBEs) can participate in their procurement process. Every year utility companies have a goal of 30% of their annual budget to be spent on DBEs. Utility companies have also invited some of their prime suppliers to support non-DBE businesses that can participate by subcontracting work to participating DBEs through a matchmaking event.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 29th, 2017
Please private message the NAAC (National Asian American Coalition) on Facebook for registration instructions
Take your mission further with the right nonprofit management tools.
No matter how your nonprofit makes a difference, Google’s nonprofit resources can help you connect to the people who matter, increase support, and raise greater awareness on a global stage.
Organizations that meet the following criteria are eligible to participate in the Google for Nonprofits program
Not one of the following:
Governmental entity or organization
Hospital or health care organization
2. Organizations must be recognized by the IRS as tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations formed for charitable, educational, religious, literary, scientific, or other tax-exempt purposes. For more information, see How to Apply for Charity Status.
3. Fiscally sponsored organizations are not eligible for Google for Nonprofits.
4. Organizations, such as churches, that are automatically considered tax-exempt must still obtain recognition of 501(c)(3) tax exemption from the IRS to qualify for the Google for Nonprofits program.
5. Organizations must be currently registered with TechSoup