Hope all is well! As summer draws to a close, I would like to provide you with a unique opportunity to participate in the largest and most effective Asian American Empowerment Conference this year.
The National Asian American Coalition 9th Annual Asian American Empowerment, Small Business Development and Homeownership Conference entitled, “Empowerment Drives Change,” will be held on October 15th from 9:00am to 5:00pm. It will be held at the South San Francisco Convention Center, just ten minutes from the San Francisco International Airport. This year’s featured panels will focus on homeownership, small business opportunities and job creation.
This conference will provide unique opportunities to network and meet with:
· More than thirty Fortune 500 corporate sponsors such as Verizon, AT&T, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Chase
· Leaders from all the major bank regulatory bodies and leaders from many other Federal Government enforcement bodies, such as the Federal Trade Commission and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
· Forty prominent Asian American radio, TV and print media leaders.
Since over one thousand community and business leaders will be in attendance, tables for the luncheon should be reserved in advance since we are limiting the luncheon to 550 people.
Listed below is the link to register for the event. Please note that the registration fee for this very unique conference is only $50.00!
I look forward to seeing you on October 15th!
Confirmed Speakers & Panelists
· Martin J. Gruenberg, Chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
· Marie C. Johns, Deputy Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration
· Don Graves, President Obama’s Executive Director for Job Creation
· Luke W. Reynolds, Acting Associate Director for Community Affairs, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
For homeowners and students that wish to attend, please call our office to receive a discount code.