Covid-19 Small Business Loan Program
Is your small business facing economic disruption due to the Covid-19?
NAAC may be able to help!
Our new Covid-19 Small Business Loan is designed to help California small businesses through the Covid-19 pandemic.
NAAC offers small businesses with working capital to help business owners restore, maintain, build, or grow their businesses.
The working capital provides capital to help pay rent, purchase inventory, payroll and supplies needed to rebuild and reopen.
The Covid-19 Small Business Loan offers:
• Collateralized business loans between $5,000 – $50,000
• Competitive, low fixed interest rates
• Repayment term of up to 5 years (60 months)
• No payment due for the first 30 days
• Flexible underwriting guidelines with a skilled and professional staff
• ITIN borrowers are welcome to apply
• Business technical support available
NAAC’s Covid-19 Small Business Loan Program is ready to help your business TODAY!