Is your small business facing economic disruption due to the Covid-19?
NAAC may be able to help!
Our new Covid-19 Small Business Loan is designed to help California small businesses through the Covid-19 pandemic.
NAAC offers small businesses with working capital to help business owners restore, maintain, build, or grow their businesses.
The working capital provides capital to help pay rent, purchase inventory, payroll and supplies needed to rebuild and reopen.
The Covid-19 Small Business Loan offers:
• Collateralized business loans between $5,000 – $50,000
• Competitive, low fixed interest rates
• 3-year (36 months) repayment term
• No payment due for the first 30 days
• Flexible underwriting guidelines with a skilled and professional staff
• ITIN borrowers are welcome to apply
• Business technical support available
NAAC’s Covid-19 Small Business Loan Program is ready to help your business TODAY!
Click “Get Started” to connect with NAAC right away!
DIGITAL ONE ON ONE
Provide guidance online to prospective loan applicants who have problems qualifying for traditional loans. Guidance may include determining the best type of loan program that is suited for their business.
Conduct critical workshops to business owners in a way that is scalable and effective to business owners when ideal. The topics will be led by subject matter experts in the areas of Business Planning, Sources of Credit, Financial Presentation, and Business Model Changes.
Lead borrowers to resources that are provided to reputable agencies such as the SBA, Women Business Centers, Small Business Development Companies, and Veteran Centers.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & NETWORKING
Pursuit of strategic opportunities for a particular business or group that create mutual and effective and profitable relations.
NAAC is a US Department of Treasury-certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) mission-driven to provide access to basic financial services, affordable credit, and investment capital to low-income borrowers who have historically been left out of traditional banking services. NAAC is an approved participating financial institution under the IBANK capital access programs including the IBANK’s loan guarantee and disaster assistance programs.
NAAC’s thriving microloan program to grant loans to small business owners ranging from $5,000 to $50,000 is expanding, providing capital access to micro and small businesses in partnership with Opportunity Fund, a California nonprofit lender to small businesses. Outside of that partnership, NAAC’s microloan program is funded through Equity Equivalent (EQ2) and other investments from partner banks.
Micro-Lending Application Requirements:
1. Application Form
2. Authorization Form
3. Microloan Document Checklist
4. Small Business Training Modules with EVERFI
5. Training Quiz (Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you)
CERTIFICATE FEE REQUIRED $40.00
CREDIT SCORE EDUCATION COURSES
TAKE THE QUIZ
A NEW OPTION TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS CREDIT
With eCredable, build your business credit history by reporting your business phone, internet and utility payments to business credit bureaus that maintain your business credit reports and scores.
• Securely download up to 24 months of payments history directly from your phone, internet and utility provider’s web sites.
• Automatically report your payment history to business credit bureaus that maintain your business credit reports and scores.