How we use People, Process, and Technology in Our Commitment to Support You.
- Leadership with nationwide network and clout with regulators, legislators, and corporate America
- Diverse board members with broad expertise
- Experienced Counselors and Loan Underwriters
- Strategic Partnership with National Diversity Coalition (NDC)
- Partnerships with various local and national organizations with scale
- HUD Approved Homebuying process
- Small Business Lending
- Lending Front: Small Business Lending Platform
- Counselor Max: Housing Counseling Management System
- NAAC WebApp 90407
- Google SEO
- eCredable Lift: Credit Building for Consumers
- eCredable Lift for Business: Credit Building for Small Business
- eCredable LiftLocker: Digital Financial Advisor support your Homebuying Journey
- NAAC-Finance.org: Digital banking platform
- EverFi: Small Business Training
- FDIC Smart Money
Our Leadership Team
NAAC is a US Department of Treasury Certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) with a mission to provide low-income borrowers with access to essential financial services, affordable credit, and investment capital who have historically been excluded from traditional banking services.
JAMES SANTA MARIA
NELLIE REYES SCHWAB
From my first job in California as a Stockroom Manager to over 30 years in the residential mortgage industry to retail banking to CDFI/CDC small business lending, team building, relationship building, and process improvement and management. I have learned my life has been focused on teaching others how to navigate change to create personal and business exponential success successfully. My goal is to get you to hear your lender, investor, or significant business partner say YES to your request! Onward and upward, RAISING All!
With more than decade experience in community organization, consulting for corporate philanthropy, employee engagement and corporate citizenship. I am responsible for combining financial resources with business expertise to help California’s underserved, unserved, hard-to-reach and unreached diverse small businesses in low-to-moderate communities by expanding access to working capital while understanding the need to quickly navigate profitability and avoid further financial downturns caused by the COVID19 pandemic and its successive variants.
Founder of Venture Group Law, PC, whose clientele list includes global trending institutions, international and domestic private equity and investment funds and private finance lenders, hedge funds, investors and other middle market companies. He has acted as lead counsel in numerous ‘over $10 billion’ domestic and international finance and real estate transactions.